9.04.2014

I'm a Narsissist

I've finally own some Nars products in my makeup collection!! YAY! 
I've been eyeing all the Nar's blushes since forever now and I've never had the courage to pay $45 for it at Mecca. I stumbled across a website called: http://www.kissandmakeupny.com/narsbrblush.html 
It stocks products such as Nars, Smashbox, Laura Mercier etc.. all for the original USD pricing and postage was $9.90 flat free world wide!! Thank god.. I hate paying for high shipping. D:< 
I like to do a lot of online shopping and before I consider to purchase Make-up online I do an intense research on the authenticity of the site and the products!  I must say this is a very reliable site to pick up products and I'm really happy with shipping as well  :D :D 

I ordered 3 blushes  which was USD $30each, I picked up their famous Orgasm 
( which i've been eyeballing since forever), Gaiety and Lustre. I also added 'Silent night' one of their eyeshadows on sale which was $14.50, seriously looks like Christmas in a makeup box!! 

Shipping took exactly 2 weeks from the date I place my order and came in a small package with loads of bubble wrap. I recommend this site for those who doesn't want to pay AUD pricing at Mecca and I can't wait to purchase from KissandMakeupny again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment