8.26.2014

Nudie Bar

When I was younger and didn't know anything about makeup I thought nude lipstick would look horrible on me. I've got tanned skin so finding the right shade of nude could be quite difficult!

Finally when I had more knowledge I came across some of my favourite nude lipstick of all time, I hope to find more all the way because a girl can never have enough nude lippies ( even if they're all very similar)
what makes the best nude lipstick is finding the right undertone that flatters you the most.
Below are some of my go to nude lippies and seriously, when in doubt these will not dissapoint!
(LEFT TO RIGHT) - Gorgeous : Inspiration, Napoleon Perdis Matte lipstick: Ava, Mac cremesheen: Pure Zen, Mac Matte: Kinda Sexy, Mac Matte: Pink Plaid 



Annie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment